Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Last day in Torcy!!!



Torcy has been nice to me, it's about 10 or 15 minute train ride East from Torcy to Euro-Disney! I have not been to Euro-Disney but I will visit it in the next couple of months. In Torcy, there are some very nice restaurants, a 12 cinema movie theatre and there is a huge Mall 10 minute walk from my hotel. This town I believe is catered for the tourists who go and visit Euro-Disney. However I also found out that there are some big companies near-by like Nestle, where over 1500 people work. So this city is growing more and more. I like it actually but it is too far from Paris, too far from work.

Well, I have to say, I've been looking very forward to this day and even more so for demain when I will get the keys for my appartment and move my things in the morning. WOW, I am really starting to feel like Paris has become my new home. I have to thank alot of people for helping me make this happen, all of the great people I've met in France. Gabbo, Tanya, Sacha, Nat, Yanick, Marc, Mat, Oliver, Iris, Jalia, Isa, Fulya, Alexis, Didier Petit, Jessica, Val, Sebfo and my Moroccan luver Saad, hahaha :-D If there is anybody I forgot, please forgive me, It's still only 10am in Paris so my brain is working only around 65% ;-)

Seriously, you all have been great and I'm looking forward to more adventures together. After the move, I now will be within a 10 minute walk from Champs Elysees and I will have a great and clear view of the Eiffel tower!!! Yup, life is good, I get to wake up every morning, look out my window and see the Eiffel tower. Demain, I will have photos and videos to show you all, directly from my living room, hehe.

BTW, I'm still looking for volunteers to help me move, hint, hint, Gab and Sacha.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo wassup Keith Dennis
Soon we'll be in Norway Dude!
Whats Next?
Maybe i can met u at chatelet and help you from there

Anonymous said...

Allo Mat!! Merci buddy, I may take you up on that offer, I will give you a call this afternoon to let you know!

:-)

Anonymous said...

As for what's next.. humm Londres? LET'S DO IT MAN!!!

TheSebfo said...

Hey Keith if you need any help just send me a msg to from_somewhere@hotmail.com.

Anonymous said...

Dudes, thanks alot for the offer, I'm actually finished... after ' trips to and from torcy, I moved all the bags... Chacal, i just got a hell of a workout.... i'm beat !!!


new blog entry comming soon with photos and videos of my apartment.

Anonymous said...

hey keith...sur ton texte tu nommais tous les français ke tu aimais bien et.....tu ne m'as pas ecris......snif...
c aps grave je t'en veux pa va
bisous comme meme

Anonymous said...

moi non plus!!!

Anonymous said...

Yan B, tu sais pourquoi mon amis, because you are mon Pot de Montreal... So I count you as my homeboy from my orginal home, Mount-Real! You know I luv you bro!!! Remember, we are getting together june 24th!!