Friday, May 19, 2006

Today almost seems like a holiday!!!


Yup, that's right... Gab has the day off today and It's so calm and quiet!!!! LOL, he has a big mouth and loves to talk (Sometimes it gets his friends arrested, hehe). So it's cool to have the office be a little bit calmer, LOL.

I'm kidding Gab, you know I luv ya man... I am looking forward to hearing about last night at cafe OZ. I sure that you will have alot of photos on your Blog. I also heard that you guys took the party over to Huslters.... Oh boy, it must have been a heck of a night.

Alright, Gab, I'll speak to you later tonight. Hey Yan, Mat, Sacha... what is the plan, it's Friday les boys!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo Keith, my BIG mouth like you love to call it, keeps you from doing BIG mistakes! I'm just a dad to you! ;-)

Keith Mania said...

Actually, you are more like a dead beat dad who comes and asks for money on father's day.. you Punk ;-)