Thursday, May 18, 2006

I got the Bball Jones!!!!!!


Ok Guys, when the heck are we going to play some basketball???? I feel like I'm wasting away here??? I know that since I'm from Canada, and that I am such a talented dude, that you boys might feel intimidated by playing me, but don't worry so much. The worst that will happen is that I'll dunk on you... she really it' not so bad, if there be someone taking pictures, at least you can feel proud about playing with such a superstar as myself, lol !!!



PS, Mat and Sacha, I think I will join you guys and sign up for the gym in early June!!



PSS, For those who don't know this, I'm not usually this cocky except when I'm on the court playing basketball, it's called trash talking! AJ and Bradley could attest to that, lol

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wassup!!!

Anonymous said...

To anser back to the previous comment found at http://keithdennisjr.com/Blog/geoblog/
index.html/35#comment

I'll say this... Brad, Bring it baby, bring it;;; You know I'll tear you up bro ;-)

Anonymous said...

im sure you can kick my ass at basket till brooklyn... respect keith

but i wanna see if you can do the same in street roller hockey.. go get some skates so we can stop de talkinn and do some playinn

Anonymous said...

Hey Oliver!! D'accord, I will get some skates for sure. We will talk about it when I see you this weekend!!