Saturday, May 20, 2006

Cold, windy, and rainy day in Paris...



It's a Cold, windy, and rainy day in Paris... but I'm going to make the best of it!! Today I will go and do a little bit of shopping. I'm thinking about buying some new shoes and a dress shirt. In Torcy, not far from my Hotel, I will go to the huge mall and look around.

Unfortunately I am not 100% certain but I believe tonight this is a special event involving all of Paris' museums. They are supposed to stay open all night long and allow visitor a look at them in the night time, making the experience somewhat unique. Well, I for one can't wait to visit every single one, but of course I can't do it all in one day, or night but throughout my stay here I will visit them often. Now the only other thing to decide is which one should I start with??? The Louvre perhaps??? I will let you know ;-)

No comments: