Sunday, May 28, 2006

"The Blowers Daughter"


"And so it is
Just like you said it would be
Life goes easy on me
Most of the time
And so it is
The shorter story
No love, no glory
No hero in her sky"

I got to give it to Gab, he was the person who introduced me to this song. I admit at first I found it not to my usual taste of songs but honestly, it did not take long to grow on me and now I love it so much that I just got to share it with all of you.

Now here is the chorus that seals the deal on the quality and the true meaning of this song. it's great and now I will check for more songs from the artist who sings this song, DAMIEN RICE.

"I can't take my eyes off of you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes off of you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes"


If you like to download the song, it's on Gab's server, Right-click HERE. And select "Save target of link"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmm, i really love this song too, and because of that i found the lyrics and actually it's not really the best love song ever. If you take a closer look at the text, he's saying at the end :

"I can't take my mind...
My mind...my mind...
'Til I find somebody new"

It's really beautiful and romantic up to here. And in the end it's...mmm...realistic???(as most of my friends=pragmatic people would say)

Anonymous said...

Yeah great song, we play it all the time at the office! You know Keith! ;-)