Monday, May 22, 2006

Another good night at San Antonio's


Last last after the gym, Sacha and I met Gab and Mat @ San Antonio's for dinner. Admittly now it's all of our favorite place to eat. Again, the food is great, reasonable prices and a upscale but not a snobby place to eat. We had alot of laughs and interesting topics of conversation for example we talked about work, being French Canadians living in France and our Salaries. Yup, it was interesting. The topic got very interesting when Gab started tqlking about Linux and how it is better than Windows. I disagree but not completely but I have NOTHING negative to say about Microsoft because without it's software, I would not be working in France, making good $$ and having an adventure!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's my favorite place to eat in paris!!! Except when Yannick do the food...

Anonymous said...

I think that I will buy and own a restaurant and I will have you both work for me!!! Yan B, you will br the DJ and Yannick the Chef!! Now get to work guys!! LOL

Anonymous said...

It's perfect for me... When do you plan to do the lauching!