Friday, June 02, 2006

I've done it, the move is complete!!!

Yes, It finished, I'm out of my 2 month home in a hotel in Torcy and into my small (Compared to my duplex, 7 room apartment I had in Montreal) apartment right beside the Eiffel Tower!!! It took me about 11 hours (4 trips back & forth from Torcy to Paris) to move everything into the apartment. I have to say thanks to the Student who was living there before, she left the place in great shape therfore I do not need to do alot of cleaning. So for those who have not realized yet, the apartment is located near Metro station Trocadéro. This station is popular for tourists because of the famous tower located near there. As a matter of fact, when I look out of my window, I can CLEARLY see... The Eiffel Tower. I as promised will soon upload îctures of the apartment and some from my window with the view of the tower. Anytime you are in the area, feel free to pass by, visit me and enjoy the view ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds really nice!hope to be able to see it soon myself!;)