Monday, May 22, 2006

Everything is falling into Place


I just came back from an appointment at the bank, and yes avec la Société Genérale. I received ma carte Blue Premier! Here in France, all banks issue a combo card that is a Visa and a Guichet chat, all-in-one. This particular one is a GOLD Visa, with bank card previledges. It's an interesting concept since it's different in North America. I can use this card anywhere in the world, as a credit card or Guichet bank as it is linked directly to my bank account. It also has the same previledges as a north american GOLD card. Yup, I'm liking Europe already, hehe.

I also obtained housing insurance for my new appartment in the upscale area of the 16th arrondissement. Insurance is obligatory in order to get an appartment here. Move in date: le 1eme juin so stay tuned for a video and photos from the appartment. Yes the first weekend of June, drinks will be at my place ;-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah baby, it's going to be off da chain. Everybody, it's going to be at my crib in June...

Anonymous said...

I wish being there... maybe in august

Keith Mania said...

Hey Chacal, I heard that you had a very good night after Cafe OZ, hehe ;-)