Sunday, May 28, 2006

I think I'm becoming an internet junky

Oh NON!!! I hope that isn't true, that i'm becoming an internet junky but I have to say i was starting to freak out alittle bit yesterday when I could not get online... It's weird, I guess I'm really getting hooked. I've always prided myself that I can separate things like work from my personal life... I work with PCs all day long at the job and I have to be on the net often, but I could be home and not need to be online...

Perhaps it's the fact that since I've moved to France, the internet is the best way to stay in touch with friends and family, so now I'm hooked...

I will promise you this... I'm not sure if it's like this in Montreal but here in France, they have a lot of "internet cafe" where even at 1am in the morning on a Friday and Saturday night, there are peopl inside, on the computers, surfing the web, I mean the place seems full!!!! Incredible!!!! I noticed this as I was walking by, heading to meet my friends to watch X-Men III. Crazy, I tell you, get a life people, Ostie! ;-)

No comments: