Wednesday, May 24, 2006

We have reached the middle of the week

I hope everyone is having a good Hump day. Yesterday I received information concerning my upcoming trip back to Montreal; I'll be staying for a total of 2 weeks and I will return back to Paris the day after my birthday!

I had to visit the doctor yesterday, the first time ever in Europe and hopefully the last. I received my medical certificate. It certifies that I am fit and ready for competition in organized sports, such as Basketball, Handball and Phyiscal conditioning.

I have also started looking to buy a dinning room table & chairs for my appartment. I am thinking of buying them new but I was told it is possible to buy quality furniture from people who are moving or even leaving Paris. Sacha, please give me more info on this and if anybody else has some helpful tips, it would be greatly appreciated.

I am still tired this morning, I find that I am not getting enough hours of sleep. There is so much to be done as not enough hours to do it. Hopefully I'll be able to rest demain, I found out yesterday that Thursday is a holiday in Paris so this is my chance to relax. Hopefully, we'll see ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

T'es faite Keith... Tu passe ta fête à Montréal... ton foie et ta tête vont le regretter lolll

Anonymous said...

I expect it and I am looking very forward to it.