Friday, May 26, 2006

Follow up on the Da Vinci Code

As you all know I am very interested in the Da Vinci Code theory and the possiblity of a scandal or coverup within the Catholic Church. My interest started when I began reading the book, however I did not finish reading the book when I ended up seeing the movie. As I mentioned in a earlier post I like the parts of the book I actually read better than the movie itself. As a matter of fact I am beginning to enjoy the book more so than the movie as I continue to read on. At this point I think it may have been better to wait till I finished the book but I would never take back the great time I had at the movies with Tanya. I think once I finish the book I will go to see the movie again and compare the 2...

Speaking of movies... X-Men III is out, I am looking forward to seeing it too! I am happy to know that at some movie theatres in Paris, they show the movie in it's orginal language (VO) with French subtitles. It funny however that I find myself looking at the subtitles even though I am hearing the characters speak in English. Another movie I'm looking forward to seeing is Cars, It looks very entertaining, kinda like the Incredibles.

4 comments:

TheSebfo said...

I am sorry to disapoint you Keith but the DaVinci Code is just fiction... A lot of the stuff is the book is not even close to the truth or are exagerated... It's a good thriller tought and I guess it's a good way to make you interested in art history.

Anonymous said...

I agree that this theory isn't valid but I do but that anything is possible. I agree agree that there is a harmony between man a women, that is a lot closer than it is projected within the catholic church.

I personally believe that Jesus Christ is devine and is not just a man. That being said, who knows, perhaps he did father a child and if his blood line still exists today, I feel alot being knowing that Gob and Jesus are actually with us today on earth. It gives me hope that we will not eventually surcome to hatred and war and destroy ourselves in the process. That Love, kindness and the goodness in all of us will prevail.

Anonymous said...

*correction- I feel alot BETTER knowing that God and Jesus are actually with us today on earth

Anonymous said...

* correction- I agree that this theory isn't valid but I do think that anything is possible....