Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I'm back!!!!

Salut tout le monde!!!

I apologize to everybody who has been reading my blog; I haven't had anytime to update it since coming back from Olso, Norway. It was a great trip but I will add a post on the trip shortly. Work is very busy and I have been doing alot of things. For example, shopping and fixing up my apartment so it can look and feel more like home. The gardienne/conceigre is a real bitch! On top of that I need to pretend and be nice to her because she gets my mail and then I get it from her. I think that if I told her that she's a stuck up, snobby, old bourgeoise biatch, then it would be safe to assume that anytime there's mail for me, she burn it!!!!

Anyway, there is a new
album for those who want to see what it was like in Olso, Norway. Check it out and let me know what you think. Have a great day, and there will be more blog posts to come, once I get some time to write it.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo nice WE in oslo hope u ll come in athens...

Anonymous said...

Yes Sir Mat, I will try my best to be there in Athens with you. However, I also would to go to Londres, and Amsterdam in juillet.... qu'est ce que tu penses de ça?

TheSebfo said...

Beware of your concierge Keith! Because when you control the mail, you control information... Mouhahaha

Anonymous said...

Hi babe.Nice pictures!This weekend i am going to Athens.
I miss you.Take care.

Anonymous said...

Hi babe, nice pictures!I miss you!

Anonymous said...

Hey when you will be in mtl again...?

Anonymous said...

Hey when you will be in mtl again...?

Anonymous said...

Hey when you will be in mtl again...?