Friday, June 30, 2006

It's a great month for birthday's

Summer is now in full swing, and June is just coming to a close and July is just beginning. There are alot of people celebrating their birthdays and I want to try and send out b-day wishes to them.

I want to wish a very special happy birthday to Iulia which is today June 30th. Sweety have the best birthday ever!
Steve Forlini, Happy B-day bro, we had a great time last night. (Blog post on the last couple of days is coming).
There are many others who celebrating so I will just say Happy b-day to you all.

I also want to wish to Yanick Hebert a nice and safe trip to his new home in Barcelona, Spain!!! you go Amigo!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthay to everyone concerned! it's true that summer is a grate time for birthday parties!And today is Helene's birthay who turns 18;)finally!!!and there are some other people i really care about who have their birthdays during the summer, so it's going to HOT:)!!!

Anonymous said...

Tanya, you are a sweetheart. Montreal has been alot of fun, I know that you'd enjoy ity here very much. Enjoy Paris for me and have fun on your trip. Talk to you soon!!!