Thursday, June 22, 2006

T minus 36 hours to go!!!


Yes, In about 36 hours from now, I'll be on the Air Canada flight back to North America. I am now starting to get very excited about this trip back to my orginal home. It should be great, I very much looking forward to seeing my friends and family. I also get to eat a Poutine and Drive my RSX!!!!

I will also go and play some bball and make some people look foolish (i.e Adrian, Bradley, Eric.., just like in the old days ;-)

As well, there are whole bunch of other people I got to see like my old roommates, Rudy, Phillipe, Vik, Vlad, Marv, Q.. just to name a few... and of course there are the ladies... Haha, just kidding ;-)

So see you all very soon, it's grand Prix weekend as well as Fete nationale du Quebec, St-Jean Batispe, so it's LITTERALLY the biggest weekend for Montreal to party....

Montreal, get ready, I'm going to should you how to party PARIS style!!!!!!!!!

No comments: