Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Fun Filled Friday Night


Well, I finally get the chance to talk about Last Friday, June 2nd. I warn you, the details are a little faded because it has been a week since all of this happened. I sometimes can't remember what I've done a couple of days after the fact, so imagine 1 whole week, LOL.

It was the first Friday at my new apartment and Sacha wanted to get to together to celebrate Victoria's B-day (Happy belated sweety). We all had supper at, yes, San Antonio's!!!!!! I love this restaurant!!!!!!! I cannot stress it enough everybody, great atmosphere, service is five star, the food is fantastic and the price, is just right, every bit is worth every cent!!!!

I arrived first, the others were late, we actually ended up getting inside around 11:30pm. The resto had a line up of people waiting to eat even past 1am whoever since we go there quite often, even if we are a big gang of people, the accomodate us very well.

So after 7 bottles of both red wine and Sangria (2 of which were on the house) we left there and headed to the club called Duplex on le Champ Elysees (which happens to be a 3 minute drive by taxi to my place, hehe).

Duplex was such a great time. Good music, (still behind in the new music as compared to Canada and the U.S) and we even smoked a Shesha!!!! It reminded me of the times me and Rudy who smoke, chill, and chat about everything and nothing. Honestly, it was alot of fun over there, I'm looking forward to going back. In fact, Sacha, he had a VERY good time.

The party did not end there, after we noticed that Sacha was passed out on the table, we left and put him and Vic in a cab around 4h30 am. However we still wanted to continue the party so where did we end up, well at the most talked about club in Paris, where even celebs like Paris Hilton and Collin Farrow. It's approiately named "VIP" (The photo above is from the club VIP). Yup, we ended up there and bought 3 more bottles, 2 bottles of champange and 1 bottle of vodak!!! We ended up leaving at the very end around 7h00 am!!!! Wow, what a night indeed :-D

No comments: