Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Montreal, I'll see you soon!!

Yes, I'm heading back home to see my friends and family! I'm leaving France on the 24th of June and returning 2 weeks later. I will also be celebrating my birthday on July 9th in Montreal. There are alot of people I want to see and there is a lot of things I have to do.

Unfortunately one of those things is Sell my Car :-( It's a 2002 Acura RSX Premium. Fully loaded with HEATED leather seats, Power moonroof, and electric EVERYTHING!!! I obvisouly would not need to sell it but since I no longer live in MTL, it doesn't make sense for me to keep the car. If anyone is interested in seeing it and buying it, let me know ASAP.

I thank you for your help with the selling of my baby and I will see all of you very soon in Mount-Real! So where is the first party going to be!?!?!?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAVE FUN BABE!!!