Monday, June 19, 2006

Where to begin?!?!

As I sit here and ponder "How long will I be able to stay connected", because my current internet connection drops suddenly... I don't have the internet setup yet, as it seems just like with everything in France, apparently it takes almost a whole month to getg things like this done!!! I am actually picking up a nieghbours connection for free so I will enjoy it while it lasts!!!

I am a little be overwhelmed about where to begin. It's funny that now after almost 3 months of typing using a french keyboard at work and now using my laptop with the traditional US english keyboard, I find my fingers getting confused over which keys to use...lol

I can now confirm that I'm an internet junky. I used to be a cell phone junky, I couldn't live without my cell but now I've turned my attention over to the net. Just as with my cell, I can't seem to live without being able to surf the web, check my email and now update my site. Oh boy, what has happened to me?!?! Don't worry, I have recently paid 700 Euros per year to join a gym, the CLubMed gym so I will make sure that I get my money's worth and go as often as I can. I hope that my buddies Mat and Sacha will join me often.

Ok, the connection has dropped several times since I began writing so I will end with this, I will be heading to Montreal, Quebec, Canada at the end of the week. So tuned for more details!!!!

No comments: