Sunday, June 25, 2006

Nice to be back in MTL

Well I made it back, after an almost 8 hour flight and going through hell at the Charles de Gualle Aeroport in Paris. It was awful, and it's the first time I've been maltreated by the Air Canada representatives in Paris. I won't go too much into it but I have to thank Tanya for accompaning me or else the experience would have much much worse. After all was said and done, I actually arrived in Montreal a couple of hours eariler than when originally planned. Brad, who is bascially my brother (He's my best friend and I've known him since I've been 6 or 7 years old, we've been through alot together, so he's family) came to pick me up at the airport.

He has been taking care of my car and my fish. But while in his care, all of my fish died!!!!!!! It was honestly upsetting to me, they are only goldfish but I loved them. I bought them 4 years ago and I've taken care of them ever since. When I would walk up to the tank, they would swim up to me, I'd walk to the other end of the tank, they'd follow me. It was cool, my first pets.

So I hoped that Brad took care of my car a whole LOT better than he did my fish. LOL, so we drive up to my car and yes, there she was, she looks great, I'm soooooo happy to be driving her again.

Last night I ate with Brad and his girlfriend Karine, who I also known for a long time. Steven, another long time friend (he's family too) came to join us and we went for a drink. Although I was mentally in good shape to go out and party all night, I was starting to feel very tried and passed out a couple of times in Steve's Car. Unfortunately I did not get to meet up with Yan B or Gab but I'm sure we'll make up for it tonight.

So it's a nice warm day in MTL, Grand Prix Sunday in Mtl and it's going to be a funfilled day and night, no doubt!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you don't have to thank me, (even though it's nice to be appreciated) it's only natural for me to do that for you! have a nice holiday!