Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Phil, Mel and Sara

Phil Montpellier is a very good friend of mine from back in the days when I worked for Equifax. We remained friends even after Equifax choose to outsource the HelpDesk and go with a cheap Techincal support coming from outside the country (ridiculas I know but alot of companies did that at that time).

Anyway, this guy, like me enjoys life to the fullest and always has a good time. He, unlike me at the time, decided to settle down and marry his sweetheart Mel. I am extremely happy for them, as now they welcome Sara into their family. She is a beauiftul and happy baby girl. I must say I'm surprised that Phil was able to produce such a beauty... hehe, just joking Phil. I am looking forward to hanging out and having some laughs together bro. See you soon. Here is a photo of Phil's little girl, Sara.

No comments: