Thursday, July 06, 2006

Lots of Fun and running around


It has been a very good past 7 days, from going out with friends like Vlad, Marius, Steve F, and spending a crazy fun filled evening with Gab and Yan B. I have also been running around, trying to get all the loose ends settled with before my return back to Paris. I feel like there isn't enough time in a day to get all the things done but I will find a way, that's for sure. All in all, I'm having a great time in MTL but I do miss certain things about Paris, or perhaps I should also say certain people. OK have to say Congrats to FRANCE for making it into the World Cup Finals. Paris must be going wild at this very moment, to bad I'm missing the celebration however I'll be back soon enough.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo forgot me Keith ;) i'm the cousin of Yan.B he he he

Keith Mania said...

LOL, Eric.B, My bad, and YES and BIG thanks to my Buddy Eric.B for showing me how to have fun with crazy guys like Yan.B and Gab!!!