Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Yes, I'm Back MTL!!!!!

Well for a short while anyway, yes I'm back in Mtl for the weekend. I got to take care of some unfinished business, basically for my car. I will take advantage to see those that I did not get to see for my B-day and just enjoy MTL in the summer time. Be ready guys and girls, this weekend will be wild!!!! And it is confirmed, as I arrive back in Paris on Monday, I'll be picking up my new "toy"!!! Remember in the previous post I talked about getting my new "toy", well again, here's a HINT.

Paris have a great weekend!!! See you on Monday. :-D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

will be nice seeing you again.....after sooo long.
Have a safe flight back home...
Guess?

Anonymous said...

Hey Thx lobster, it has been a crazy and LONG day of travelling, lots of delays and confusion, I'm now in the Toronot Intl airport, and hopefuly I'll be in Montreal in around 2 hours.

I'll see you soon, with my new bike ;-)

Anonymous said...

uhm... nice nice... hope u will take me for a ride one day. I promise i will be a good girl ;)

have a great time and see you soon Love...

Misses and butterfly kisses
Mika

Anonymous said...

:)