Tuesday, August 01, 2006

This Week Looks Great !

It looks like it's going to be a great and busy week. Yesterday was busy at work, alot of emails to write and some surpises along the way. Today work has been ok and I still have alot of emails to write but at least I got a chance to update my blog. Demain is an important day as I hope to pick up my new motorcycle before I leave for montreal on Thrusday morning! Yup I'm a busy bee and this week will be very interesting indeed.

Oh yes, I did in fact say that I'm getting a motorcycle and that I am going to MONT-REAL on Thursday, however it's a short stay, I'm returning back to Paris on Sunday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a nice flight babe!...and take care

Anonymous said...

Merci!

Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK for everything!

Anonymous said...

:)