Monday, August 28, 2006

Sunday, Doing the Tourist Thing :-)





Even though I was still hung over and I passed out on Yan.B et Gab's couch, the suggestion came up to join some friends who wanted to visit the Eiffel Tower. Finally I'll get to go up and enjoy the view.

Gab and I went to join Val and Léa who were already there. However, once I got there they decided not to go up the tower but to enjoy the view from ground level. I took a few photos (Which will be loaded as soon as my website is back online.) of the Eiffel Tower upclose and of the gang.

Later on we decided to go to Montmatre and see the SacreCoeur eglise. It was late in the evening when we finally arrived there but the view of Paris at night was amazing.

Then we went to a restaurant which Val recommended. The evening ended nicely with good memories and good company.



Bisou, A+

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmm!!!nice!!!

Anonymous said...

Haha, yes it was very chill. I forgot to mention 1 very important fact. As all of you should already know, I only live litterally a 5 minute walk from the Eiffel tower... I don't mean to brag but, hey, this is why I moved to Paris, to be able to wake up everyday, look outside my window and see the Eiffel tower!!! I feel a sense of accomplishment and the great view I have reminds me why I came here in the first place. It also motives me to work hard and accomplish even more! ;-)



Aller, A+

Anonymous said...

go for it man!:)

Anonymous said...

REALLY???????????

Anonymous said...

Yes, it's true!!!! Come on down and see for yourself :D










Aller, A+

Anonymous said...

I will...And that's a threat!! :)))
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

cool, bring it on ;-)