Friday, August 11, 2006

Spending the Weekend in London


Yes ladies and Gents, I'm going to London this weekend. I'm taking the super train that goes directly from France to England via an underwater tunnel built several years ago to connect the 2 great Paris and London together. It'll take only under 3 hours as when before the tunnel was built, you either had to fly and take a boat across which would take hours to sail across. I will be taking alot of photos so I'll see you all next week. No, I won't be drinking any Guiness because I don't like beer, so therefore it's totally out of the question. Have a great weekend!


Aller, A+

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a safe trip, Keith. Never been to London, but it's suppose to be "different"...oh, yeah, and make sure you walk on the "right" side of the streets...lol
Wanna see pics...miss ya

Irina

Anonymous said...

Hi, so how was it???i juat got back from my trip-it was AMAZING!!!i've never been to london(and england) either, but i'm doing everything i can to go as soon as possible!cross your fingers for me , and if everythings goes right i have a possibility to go there on the 22nd of september!WISH ME LOT's OF LUCK! i'll need it!!!
cya soon