Tuesday, August 08, 2006

What a great start to a new week in Paris

Yes I just came back from Mount-Real and I'm still exhausted from jet lag but I have fantastic news.... I just picked up my new toy!! I'll use the word machine instead because this is no toy, I just picked up my motorcycle, a 2001 Suzuki TL 1000R!!! Yes it's a "bad boy" machine indee.It rides very wel especiallyl considering when I got it, rain started to pour down and the sky got dark. It was an interesting experience riding it from the town name Plaisir where I bought it, back all the way to Paris. It was long for my first ride on the bike, even a bit scary with the large pools of water building up on the highway but VERY exciting!!!! I love this bike and you'll for sure see me riding all over town as it's destinct colours cannot be misesd. Photos are coming very soon.



AS YES, I promise that I'll be very safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lobster, thx man, so let's make sure that we go to the gym today man ;-) Let me know