Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Started Great, Ended Quietly




It turned out to be a bit of a disappointing weekend in the end but Friday night started off really well. Lobster and I met at the gym (unfortunately I because I went to the gym, I did not get a chance to meet Dider et Marc for a game of pool, but next time Dider, you and me!), and we had a good workout then we passed by my place for a quick tour. We then headed to a nice little restaurant called les Philosophes dans le marais where we met Gab, Yan B, Mat, Sheila, Emilie, Daniel and Saphie who were already finishing their meals. After a few more bottles of wine, we all headed to the famous Cafe OZ. I'll will be honest, I'm not a big fan of the place but when I get there, it's usually a good time, and this time was no exception. Alexis, Oliver, Sebfo and Sacha joined us. It was a good night of drinking and drama. Oh yes, it was quite a Friday night.

Saturday morning I got up early in order to go and take Jessica's kittens to the Vet because she went to Italy to see her family for the weekend. Yes, I loved it here, you can go to any country in europe and it's only a maximum 3 hours away by plane. Anyway, I have to say Jess that your kittens are few cute. After that it was a chill Saturday, I went to Gab and Yan B's new appartment in le marais. It's a very nice and hugh place guys, congrats, I'm certain I'll be passing out on that leather sofa very often indeed ;-)

There was alot of people who came by to check out their new place and then we went downstairs to the American breakfast restaurant where you can eat scrambled eggs, pancakes and real bacon!!! Yup it was great!

Saturday night ended up being very chill as some plans with Gab fell through. Sunday was also quiet but I did go to the gym and I did some laundry. I also had a visit from Yan B. and Nook, after that the weekend ended nicely and quietly.

Photos provided by Gab

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pics...I will send you also mine when i will come back from Greece!

Anonymous said...

Ok sounds great, have a wonderful Time!!!

Anonymous said...

mmmm nice! seems like you r having some nice times:) enjoy!!!

WOW iulia-going to GREECE- i envy u-it is such FUN!!!enjoy as well!

I am in moscow, going to St petersburg and then some other western european cities like riga-but it is nothing like the HOT greece;)

Anonymous said...

Moscow must be reall nice at this time of the year. As for Greece, Gab, Sacha, Mat and others are going there... Alexis is going to give them a tour of his home town Athens. Next time guys, I'm going as well ;-)

Anonymous said...

Loving thi "one" pic
absolutely yummy :)

x
Mika

Anonymous said...

well-it is supposed to be great, but there seems ot be a weather prb, it is supposed ot be the hottest period of the year, but this time it is COLD!!!it has never been so cold here this time of the year-i seem to be bringing only extreme temperatures wherever i go-Paris(the hottest since i don't know when), Sofia also, and Now Moscow the coldest since i don't know when....we'll see about riga and the rste this week!
But otherwise it is NICE:D!!!!!!!!