Friday, July 21, 2006

Farewell Tatyana, have a safe and fun trip!!!!!


My sweet, adorable friend Tanya is going back to Bulgaria for almost 50 days (about 1 month and 1/2) to visit her family & friends. Since is lives and goes to school in Paris, she doesn't get a chance to see them that often.

We'll all miss you over here in Paris, you are a sweetheart. Have fun and be safe and I look forward to hearing all about the trip when you get back.

Congrats on being accepted on the university of your choice! You go girl ;-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)thank you very much!!!you are a sweetheart! have a nice summer!

Anonymous said...

for the university i have just passed the first round!Now i have to pass successfully the interview and then we can celebrate :) so keep your fingers crossed for me on the 18th of september!!!

Anonymous said...

They are crossed and I'll try and cross my toes too, hehe

Anonymous said...

thanks:)!!!

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»