Wednesday, July 26, 2006

My Teeth are Shinny and Clean

I was to the dentist's office today and the result, my teeth are doing fine, thank you very much! I will admit that the last time I went, has been a while, so I figured they may be in bad shape.

Well, on the contrary, they are in great shape. It goes to show boys and girls that you should brush your teeth 2 times a day and Floss your teeth at least once a day to keep your gums and teeth healthy. I can say that I am pretty disciplined went it comes to my teeth.

I have to thank the Dentist named Emilie. She took me to the Dental university where is has just graduated from and gave me a check up and a cleaning. She did a great job as the experience was ammost painless and that is what I like!

So yes, I will keep smiling and show my perlly whites and I must thank Emilie again for the great job she did on my teeth.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you Emilie

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»