Monday, July 24, 2006

Another Good Weekend in Paris


Friday was a long day but it ended well, spent the night with Gab, Yan B, Oli, Mat, Sheila, Emma, Diane and Emile first at San Antonio's for supper and then we all went to O'Sullivan's. The last time I was there I had a great time, Tanya was teaching me how to dance Salsa!

Saturday I went to an important RDV and I've made a purchase of something very exciting for moi. I will let you know more later on this week. I also chilled with Yan B. and we had a great conversation over at my apartment. Then Yan and I met with Daniel and we literally walked around the Quai near Notre Dame Catherdral looking for Mat and enjoy the scenery with a glass of wine. Folks, I have to say that this is utlimately France, sitting on the quai, near the historic Cathedrale and the fantastic weather, it was unbelievable. I only wish that all my love ones were there to experience it with me.

Sunday, was a very chill day, and it was a great day to have a picnic. So we did! It was very chill and there was lots of laughs. Valerie made all the sandwiches, thanks VAL!!!!!!!!

We then finished off the day by going to see a movie, its a great movie in fact, it has won 2 awards at the Cannes movie festival. The movie is called Tsotsi, I recommend that you all go see it. It actually made all of us (Yes I mean us guys like me, Gab, Yan and Omar) get teary eyed because is was powerfully touching and emotional. Again, go see it.

That's it for now, have a great week everybody!!! I'll be back demain ;-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

mm:)sounds like a pretty interesting and emotional weekend alomost as much as mine;) ;) ;) have a nice day

Anonymous said...

Yes it's been very interesting. I have a feeling that this week may take a similar path as the weekend. How's the weather in Bulgaria?

Anonymous said...

the weather is great - it is sunny and really hot :D and i finally feel like i am on a holiday:) chill,peaceful and calm

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»