Thursday, July 20, 2006

Gab is finally following my lead, Good boy


After 4 months, Gab is finally seeing the light and following my lead. In this small break through, he has been admiring my new Bluetooth Headphones which works with any bluetooth cell phone and MP3 player.

Mon Bluetooth Pulsar 590A de Plantronics is "Off da chain"!!!! This means Amazing or fantastic for all you White folks who don't understand Urban Slang ;-) I actually bought it on ebay 4 months ago but it did not arrive before I moved to France. I was very pissed about this and I gave the vendor a negative feedback for this. They gave me the run around and was not helpful at all so they really deserved it. Anyway, I retrieved it from from EX roomie Jonathan when I returned to MTL (Thanks bro for taking care of it for me).

Now Gab wants to buy one and he has even put a blog post on his site declaring his love for my new toy. Gab, you copycat! It's ok though, I don't care at all, it's a great product and I recommend it to everybody who hates Wires like I do!!!!!

Stay tuned for my next toy, and you'll never believe what's its going to be, Hint hint

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

please note everybody, the GABBO has finally surcome and that he has no comment.

He bascially agrees and no comment is needed. He hasn't always been like this, and he improving himself everyday.

Gab, I'm proud of you.