Friday, January 19, 2007

Quote of the Day

"There's a wonderful party going on in my head, but I can't seem to open the door and get inside, it's as though I'm not invited to my own party...."

A recent quote from my good buddy Yan B, when I asked "how's life?" That was his reply... Yan I understand exactly how you feel. Things are going great, but somehow you don't feel as happy as you think you should be.

Well, let's hope that once we finally open the door, that the party will still be at it's peak.

Aller, A+

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't go think i'm depressed...

Keith Mania said...

lol, Of course not my friend, I'm not saying that you are not happy either, as you may feel too, for some reason, i don't feel as happy as I should be considering the life is going well. Perhaps I'm expecting something to happen to change my situation or I need alittle more time to absorb and feel good that life is actually good!!!


Aller, A+

Anonymous said...

et oui, il faut garder la tête haute, rester sincère et s'ouvrir aux opportunités...

Anonymous said...

You should probably try to approach life in a more candid way and appreciate every little moment in it, and you'll see that all of a sudden the party is on all the time! And you should prbably also think about how to stop making up horror mlovies in your head...and always thinking that it is the worst thing that's happening....good luck