Monday, January 08, 2007

Another Great weekend in paris!!!!



It's 2007 and the first full weekend of the year started off superbly. Friday Tanya and I hung out as she came back from Bugaria and she shared her stories of the great time she spent with her family. Then we met Sophie and we all headed off to Cafe OZ to meet Gab and the others.... Wow, I don't even have to go into details... FUN was had by all....

Saturday, after sleeping in from the long night... I met Omar for the gym although I did not get to work out this time we took a tour on les Champs and i got a couple of reading materials that'll help me improve my french vocab ;-)

We then decided to go for dinner at an Italian resto and Omar invited a couple of friends, Nadesh & Aurelie. We then met Sacha and Anna at Sacha's place.... took down a couple of Bicardi's 76% proof alcohol shooters (Thats some strong stuff, it'll grow hair on your chest...hehe). Then.. well you guessed it, we headed back to Cafe OZ.. to party until the sun came back up (well almost!!).

Tanya and I later meet Sunday afternoon and paid a visit to the Picasso Musee since most offered free admission to the public on the first Sunday of each month :)

All in all, it was another great weekend in Paris, you gotta love it!!!!

Aller, bisou et A+



Photos courtesy of Gabbo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Keith,
Wow! that is a real fun....
I think Paris is great for have a lot of fun..here in Rome is not the same..maybe because Im tired and lazy all the time! hehe!!!I just hope one day I can come in Paris to visit this great city of the FUN!:-P!!!

Unknown said...

Hey Keith,

wonderful Picasso Musee Photographs! :).. And the rest of your weekend, friends and shots from around Paris. beautiful.

Ttyl,

Amii xxx

Anonymous said...

Yes it was a great weekend:)! Thank you:)! I enjoyed it very much! It was verry nice to be able to spend so much time with you after not having seen you for the 2 weeks of my winter holliday!I missed you a lot! I can honestly say that it was a perfect way to begin the New year:)! On top of it i have been wanting to go to the Picasso Museum for the last 4years and a half and i finally did!!!So (even if i didn't study for my exam) it was GREAT to be there with you!and the photos are great!So THANKS!!!
luv u!
bye