Sunday, December 03, 2006

Trip to Italy!!!


Hello, BUONGIORNO!!!!

It's been a while since I've blogged since I haven't felt that motived in recent months. With my site being down and the motorcycle accident, I've had different priorites. However, thanks to Mat and others I was very motivated to head to Venice, Italy. In fact out of all the countries I've visited in my life, Italy is my favorite. I can't really explain why but I instantly feel at home here, everytime I visit. This is the second visit for me, the first was when I was 15 years old...I was apart of the Quebec National Handball Team, and we spent 3 months touring Europe. Infact about 6 weeks was spent in Italy alone as the biggest tournament was held in Teramo, Italy. We actually finshed 3rd in the world out of over 60 countries!!!! It was one of the greatest events of my life, and an experience I'll never forget!!!

Needless to say that it was a different experience being there with Gab, Dan, Sebfo, and Mat but it was unforgettable nonetheless. We had alot of laughs, we saw a beautiful city, we had alot of arguements as well and we had quit an adventure getting back home after our flight was cancelled at the last minute. However in the end I have a greater respect and love for all of my travel buddies. Next trip, Prague??????

Btw, i have some photos that I took from Venice posted HERE, take a look. And check out Mat's photo and the ones taken by Gab and Dan.

Aller, A+

1 comment:

落风 said...

I like your lifestyle.