Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Missing you all very much!!!


The weekend past was my first Christmas spent without my parents and my sweet sister Krisann. I miss them very much and being over 6000 kms away can really make this time of year feel very lonely. Mommy, Daddy, Krisann, Bradley, Steven, Phil, Rudy, Adrian, Buju, AZ, Vik, Erin, Eric, Tanika, Gale, MC, Sandra, Jonno, Jon F, Mariuz, Q, Marv, Vlad, Sheldon.... I miss you all very, very much, and I can't wait to see you all again. These are all the people very close to me who have been in my life for years, the people who I left behind back in Canada. They will always be in my heart and I appreciate them all very much.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year... 2007 will be a great year for us all!!!

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Hope you wasn't alone my friend. It would have been a pleasure to have you with us.

Take it easy !
Jeff