Sunday, March 25, 2007

Upcoming changes....


Good morning to you all....

As I just woke up and it's now 15h20 here in Paris... i am still saying good morning. It was a very long night for all of us when went to celebrate Sacha's birthday. There was even a double celebratation as his girlfriend, Anna turned 25 at midnight, March 25th. We had dinner and then went to have some drinks and a bar "ni porte'quoi" but in the end we DID end up at our usual hangout... cafe OZ! hehe

Some of the changes I have done and also in the process of doing is I have a new wordpress powered blog at www.keithmania.com . I am also going through a self-reflection stage and I will write more soon to let you know what I ahve been going through. So go have a look and please let me know what you think.

Bisous :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wonderful pictures from montreal!!!all those parties!!all that fun!all those girls!!WOW!!!:)!!!
i am glad you had so much fun and you are doing as well in paris with sacha's b-day and anna's too!!!
good luck with your self reflection stage-i know what it is i myself am passing through one-it can be pretty hard and devastating-hope and wish that yours passes quickly and you and easily find the good answeres you are looking for!!!
GOOD LUCK!!!